Okayama Art Summit 2019 "IF THE SNAKE"
International Exhibition of Contemporary Art held every three years.
The Okayama Art Summit 2019 brings the artistic touch to various historical and cultural sites near Okayama Castle and Okayama Korakuen Garden.
*Published graphics are works from the 2016 exhibit and others (includes existing work).
- September 27th ~ November 24th, 2019
- 9:00 am-5:00 pm (admission until 4:30 pm)
- In accordance with each facility.
- Former Uchisange Elementary School, Tenjinyama Cultural Plaza of Okayama Prefecture, Okayama Orient Museum, Okayama Castle, Hayashibara Museum of Art, and etc.
- Varies depending on the venue. (It will take approximately 15 minutes from JR Okayama station by the streetcar or 20 minutes on foot to get to the surrounding area of the venue.)
- Advance ticket: 1,000yen
Door ticket: General 1,800yen, Student 1,000yen, 65 and above 1,300yen, Group 1,300yen, 500yen admission for only one venue visit, free admission for High school and under.
- *Closing day
Every Monday (If Monday is a holiday, the closing date will be moved to the following day Tuesday, for example it applies for the dates, October 14th [Monday + Holiday] and November 4th [Monday+ Holiday]