AEON MALL Okayama
One of Western Japan's largest shopping malls, featuring whatever you need!
Opened in December 2014, the AEON MALL Okayama is one of Western Japan’s largest AEON malls with more than 350 shops. In addition to the various Japanese apparel and miscellaneous goods brand shops, the mall also features 66 different restaurants. The “HAREMACHI TOKKU 365,” a collection of shops specializing in locally produced Okayama goods, is the perfect place to find souvenirs. The mall also offers a number of duty-free shops.
- 1-2-1 Shimoishii, Kita Ward, Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture
- 5 min on foot from JR Okayama Sta.
- Business Hours
- AEON MALL specialty stores: 10:00am – 9:00pm
6F/7F restaurants: 11:00am – 11:00pm
Takashimaya Foodmaison: 10:00am – 8:00pm
AEON CINEMA: 9:00am – 12:30am
AEON STYLE Okayama: 9:00am – 10:00pm
- No closing days
- Universally designed (Accessible for all people regardless of age/disabilities)
- Wheelchair accessible parking space ／Wheelchair accessible toilet ／Rental wheelchairs