Okayama IchiBanGai shopping center and Sun Station Terrace Okayama
Get ahead of the trends at this shopping district spread out around Okayama Station!
Directly connected to Okayama Station, this shopping district offers the latest trends. Okayama IchiBanGai is located on the first basement floor under the station, and Sun Station Terrace is located from the station’s first to fifth floors. With an abundance of popular apparel brands, shoppers will be able to keep up with even the latest fashion trends. The various duty-free shops make this a perfect shopping destination while waiting for the next train. And don’t miss the many eateries offering tastes of Okayama’s local gourmet cuisine!
- Basement Ichibangai Ekimotomachi (Okayama IchiBanGai shopping center); 1-1 Ekimotomachi (Sun Station Terrace Okayama), Kita Ward, Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture
- Directly accessible from JR Okayama Sta.
- Business Hours
- Varies by shop.
- No scheduled closing days (usually closed 1 day a year)
- 086-232-9411, 086-800-1020
- Universally designed (Accessible for all people regardless of age/disabilities)
- Wheelchair accessible toilet ／Rental wheelchairs