Yakage machiya koryukan
The base for Yakage town tourism! Get the latest info and specialty products.
At the information section, the information about the events held at Yakage machiya koryukan is made available and specialty products from that area are sold. The Japanese style room and rental rooms on the 2nd floor can be used for meetings and various kinds of gatherings. The Japanese-style room is also available as a gallery for exhibits. “Taniyama Salon” is a multipurpose hall with a Japanese traditional folk house atmosphere which has a capacity to hold a hundred people, and can be used for various events such as concerts, lectures, public readings and rakugo performances. When not being used for events, it is open to the public as a cozy space. At “Yakage Chaya”, light meals utilizing Yakage’s specialty items and beverages such as coffee are available.
- 2639, Yakage, Yakage-cho, Oda-gun, Okayama, 714-1201
- " Access (By car):
20 minutes by car from Sanyo Expressway Kamogata IC
Access (Public transportation):
10 minute walk from Ibara Railway Yakage station
- Business Hours
- Year-end holidays and New Year’s holidays
- " [Rental bike]
- Bicycle: 4 hours and under 300 yen, 1 day 500 yen, 2 days 1,000 yen
- Walking bicycle: 2 hours 400 yen, 4 hours 600 yen, 1 day 1,000 yen, 2 days 1,800 yen
*Late fees: 1,000 yen per hour
- Yakage machiya Koryukan official website