GREENable HIRUZEN opened in Hiruzen Kogen, Maniwa city on July 15, 2021, as an information hub to spread the importance of sustainability. The facility, a wooden structure relocated from Harumi Tokyo, designed and supervised by an architect Mr. Kengo Kuma. Unlike the structure made with concrete, these relocatable structures are both de-carbonized and sustainable. This structure is the symbol of the brand. It symbolizes the exchange of resources and culture of city and suburbs. The facility includes, the Visitors Center Shop where sustainable themed goods are sold, the Hiruzen Maniwa City Museum for transmission of the art culture, The Cycling Center where experimental learning program is offered and the CLT Pavilion “Kaze no ha”.
- 1205-220 Kamifukuda, Hiruzen, Maniwa-shi, Okayama-ken postal code 1205-220
- "Access (by car): 5 minutes by car from Yonago Expressway Hiruzen IC
Access (public transportation): About 1 hour and 30 minutes by Maniwa city community bus from JR Chugoku-Katsuyama station, get off the bus at “Hiruzen Kogen Center-mae” bus stop.
- Business Hours
- 9:00am ～5:00pm
- Wednesday (If it is a national holiday, closed on the following weekday)
- Free of charge (within the facility)
- GREENable HIRUZEN official website