Filled with three hundred varieties of 150,000 flowering trees and shrubs that entertain visitors throughout the year
Miyama Park is home to 7,000 cherry trees, the largest collection of cherry trees in Okayama Prefecture. Visitors throng to the area during the cherry blossom season to see the sights and enjoy the view of the trees are lighted up at night in early April.
The park’s more than 300 varieties of 150,000 flowering trees and shrubs include plum, camellia, azalea and maple. Miyama Park also features a British Garden and stores offering local specialties. Visitors can enjoy the garden throughout the year.
- 2-4490, Tai, Tamano City, Okayama Prefecture
- 40 min. by bus from JR Okayama Station and get off the bus at the Miyama-Koen Iriguchi
30 min. by car from Mizushima IC on the Seto-Chuo Expwy.
- 0863-21-2860 or 0863-32-5538
- Number of cherry trees
- approx. 7,000
- When cherry blossoms are in season
- Late March to the mid-April
- 1,000 (Standard - Large Vehicles) *Disabled parking also available